IALS Library offers guidance on OSCOLA referencing. We have an online guide and onsite training sessions.
- Sir Hugh Bayley (MP for York 1992-2015)
- Professor Jeremy Horder (LSE)
- Tim Langton (Chief Compliance Officer, Wella)
- Dominic Martin (Vice President of Governmental & Regulatory Affairs)
- Professor Robert Barrington (University of Sussex)
- Miranda Ching (Serious Fraud Office)
- Professor Liz David-Barrett (University of Sussex)
- Gillian Jones QC (Red Lion Chambers)
- Karis McLarty (Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc)
- Barnaby Hone (5SAH and IALS)
Did you know?
Charles Clore House, home of IALS, is a grade II* listed building designed by British Architect Sir Denys Lasdun.
OBserving Law - the IALS Open Book Service for Law is being developed as part of the School of Advanced Study's Humanities Digital Library open access book publishing initiative.